Our Solar Electric Systems
An off-grid path to energy independence!
Be Energy Independent! An off-grid solar electric system can be easily integrated with other renewable energy sources. Combine an off-grid power system with an Outdoor Wood Boiler (for heat and
hot water in the winter) and a Solar Hot Water System (for domestic hot
water in the summer) – it’s the ultimate renewable energy experience.
- In the case where your little slice of heaven just happens to be too far to reasonably plug into the grid, or power line easements are unattainable, an off-grid power system is a perfect solution for your electrical needs. With no power lines close by, an independent power system may even help maintain the privacy you were looking for when you purchased your remote site.
- A well designed and maintained off-grid power system provides clean, highly reliable, energy independence.
- 30% Federal Tax credit available.
- No electric bill and no blackouts.
- Solar energy is environmentally friendly. It does not pollute the air like other energy sources and therefore does not contribute to global warming, acid rain or smog.
- Energy received directly from the sun does not deplete natural resources.
- No fuel transportation required, so no residual environmental impact.
- Off-grid homes are totally indistinguishable from other houses in the neighborhood - except for the lack of power lines and electricity meters.
- Generating your own electricity can be an empowering and liberating experience.